Niche Thinking was established in 1995 and has since been supporting professional development and strategic change in both the public and private sectors.
Dr Craig Ashhurst (PhD, Mphil, BA, Grad Dip Ed., Cert IV TAA) is Director of Niche Thinking Pty Ltd and Director of Studies at The Centre For Leadership and Learning in Risk.
He has worked across many industries and the government sector and is highly sought after for his expertise in developing the collaborative capacity of teams of mixed expertise.
Craig is an educator who links theory to practice. In his consultancy he has been engaged to help across many levels, from front line workers through to CEOs. He has also taught at a number of universities, at both undergraduate and post-graduate levels.
- worked with teams to develop collaboration between team members of mixed expertise.
- taught many face to face and online (zoom) units, including ‘One Team: Where Worlds Collide’.
- designed and delivered numerous workshops on the cultural and social dimensions of risk
- designed and delivered customised training for organisations ‘on site’
- facilitated numerous planning and strategic direction days/sessions for private organisations and multiple departments of the Australian Public Service
- designed and delivered leadership retreats.
- provided coaching to executives in both the public and private sectors.